frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Relationships and sex

2»

Comments

• Big mistake expressing my feelings in a letter. She told me that she has a boyfriend and now I do not feel good going to the center again.

• Relationship dreams keep me alive

• It takes a very understanding and open minded person to share an intimate sexual relationship with me. I too have dreams and fantasies and have had moments with a disabled women but nothing that will go anywhere and only when we are both pissed. I dont want or need to go to a prostitute but want and need to share feelings and dreams.

• Split up with Robert last week but no regrets. Relationship had run its course and I learned that being disabled can be challenging sexually. With an understanding partner anything is possible.

• Me & Cath kissing. Good yes .
  • Relationships are amongst friends and sex is a personal private thing as sex ruins relationships as once again I have lost a friend because sex was difficult. I felt awkward and he made me feel uncomfortable. Back to my dreams and fantasies.

• Hey Sox that is exactly like me babe.

• edited October 2018

A difficult subject for anyone. Thought my life was sorted but now l am caring for a disabled person I realise how important relationships are and the sexual frustration of disabled people.

• edited October 2018

Met someone new and he is driving me wild with his crazy wheelchair antics. I know that he sees other girls but I just cant resist his direct approach and wandering hands.

Here we go again. Males me smile :) :) :) :)

• It has been a while since my contributing to this forum and found this Relationships and sex discussion group. My sister (Down's syndrome) is 17 years old and has began a relationship with Stan, a really nice male member of the group she attends. My mother was unaware of this until Stan's support worker talked to my mother about birth control and supervision.

I have taken on the responsibility of helping my sister enjoy this relationship and Stan has been understanding. We have created situations where they can develop their relationship and enjoy intimacy. What amazes me is the frequency of their coupling and the raw satisfaction they share.

Beautiful loving people.

• Been with this guy online who is a fellow wheelchair user and we talk about our fantasies and frustrations. We have never met in person but for us it is the perfect relationship and neither of us knows what we look like. We get together at least once a week and talk all night. We dont need to justify ourselves or involve other people. Perfect.

• Loving the summer watching happy people enjoying life. Sitting under a tree in the park people often say hello to me and last week talked to a young couple who asked me if I had any children. I told them it is not possible for me and the girl asked me why. I wanted to say because I cant have sex but told a story blaming it on something else. Now I feel bad.

Sex and lies. Lies and sex. Why?