frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coronavirus

Hi,
If there are any visitors to this forum who are experiencing difficulties, feeling isolated or fancy a chat feel free to join in this discussion thread.
Strange times......................

Comments

• My biggest scare is if the internet gets overloaded and stops working.

• Supportes and carers coming in and out of here are spreading this fast to some vernrable people. We are worried

• Homecare services throughout the UK are being stretched beyond their limits. Anyone who has carers coming into their houses or care homes stands a greater chance of contracting the virus. Homecare providers MUST wear masks and put new gloves and aprons on for every service user.

• I am one of those who have carers coming in to my home. It is a concern because 2 carers come every morning and every day they are assisting up to 20 care recipients. We make sure that they wash their hands before putting on their gloves and put on aprons. They do not use masks because they are not supplied with them.
  • I have now cancelled my homecare because my wife became so anxious.
    This now means that we will be able to self isolate but I will be spending a lot of time in bed.
    Keep safe everyone
  • Missing seeing my friends and still cant get out which is pissing me off because its not safe and do not want to get ill. Sometimes it is a bit lonely which can be bad for lots of disabled people so I try to call my friends.